Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: 7.2
Production Notes:The Elasticsearch index "users" must be dropped before upgrading SonarCloud. This operation will be automatic for on-premise upgrades.
The JWT private key must also be changed in order to reset all active user sessions. See property sonar.auth.jwtBase64Hs256Secret in conf/sonar.properties.
- Add column USERS.UUID
- Create a migration to feed USERS#UUID with USERS#LOGIN
- Rename QPROFILE_CHANGES#USER_LOGIN to USER_UUID
- Rename USER_TOKENS#LOGIN to USER_UUID
- Rename RULES_METADATA#NOTE_USER_LOGIN to NOTE_USER_UUID
- Rename MANUAL_MEASURES#USER_LOGIN to USER_UUID
- Rename CE_QUEUE#SUBMITTER_LOGIN to SUBMITTER_UUID
- Rename CE_ACTIVITY#SUBMITTER_LOGIN to SUBMITTER_UUID
For issues related data, the following columns are not renamed because we don't know the cost of renaming column on table that contains a big number of data
Even if the name hasn't changed, these columns contain both user UUIDs, they don't contain anymore logins.