When the property sonar.blueGreenEnabled is true, server should start without corrupting the data being used by another installation of previous version.
It should fail with a clear message when at least one of these conditions are valid:
- a DB migration is required
- an Elasticsearch change is applied (new index, field change, ...)
- a rule key is being renamed
- a property key is being renamed
Startup in blue-green mode should fail if Compute Engine is not paused.
The startup tasks to be fixed or checked are:
- registration of rule repositories (table rule_repositories should not be truncated)
- registration of metrics
- registration of Quality gates
- registration of permission templates
- renaming deprecated property keys