When sonar.web.context is set in sonar.properties, the UI freezes whenever one tries to activate/deactivate rules in a Quality Profile. Page can be refreshed, but the activation/deactivation is never taken into account.
- set sonar.web.context in sonar.properties (e.g. sonar.web.context=foo )
- start SonarQube
- make a copy of a built-in Quality Profile
- choose to Activate More rules in that new QP
- on the Rules page, go Bulk change , Activate In and Apply
: Apply button gets greyed, and nothing moves from there on. One can refresh the page, but the rules are still not activated.
- same symptoms when doing deactivation instead of activation
- no problem when activating/deactivating one rule at a time