Instead of only checking for updates every 24H and displaying a popup to the user asking if he wants to update the binding, we would like to do the update silently in the background.
- When opening IDE (for all bindings)
- When opening a bound project
- When binding a new project
- Every 1H [only for "active modules"]
- Keep a button for force a manual update
Remove the notification about update of the binding.
- if unable to reach server, no errors should be displayed (just log in console)
Remove "Last update" label from the connection configuration panel.