As a follow-up of
MMF-263, which had a restricted scope, the Projects space should be enhanced with search, sorting, and additional filter criteria.
If I want to add a specific project to my favorites set, the global search is inconvenient because it takes me out of the Projects context. For that reason, a project search component should be added to the page in the filters section. It should search by name and key.
As a user, I need the ability to sort the project list so that I'm not forced to page through the whole thing to gather the results I'm interested in.
- Independent of filtering, projects should be sortable by filter criteria, with a toggle-able direction.
- By default, projects should be sorted alphabetically by name
- When a metric is used for the primary sort, the project set should be sub-sorted by name.
The following additional filtering criterion should be added:
- This filter should offer all the languages with LoC in the instance.
- The bar graph on the right of the filter should represent the count of projects with LoC of that language
- Multiple languages should be selectable at once as OR criteria
- The possibility to switch to an "on New Code" mode, in order to filter and display leak period metrics instead of overall measures. (
- Tags as an additional filtering criteria (
- Other potential criteria offloaded to