As a developer, I expect my SonarQube landing page to by default show me "My Activity" and leak.
- Summary of activity over last n days, where n is the global leak period if not that's not set to last_analysis, and 14 days if it is; with aggregate counts of:
- issues to review
- issues to fix
- closed issues that were assigned to me
- List most recent unique activities (10 displayed by default, with 'more' link) such as:
- an issue was assigned to me manually
- several issues were assigned to me during analysis of a project
- an issue was closed that was assigned to me
- I was mentioned in a issue (any issue) - may not make it in version 1
- a comment on an issue that is assigned to me - may not make it in version 1
List items should be combined on an analysis basis, so that if an analysis adds 5 new issues assigned to me, there are not 5 individual items in the list. There might be 1 item for all 5 issues, or up to 3 items to list them by type. TBD.
- total number of issues to review
- total number of issues to fix,
- total issues assigned to me (reviewed or not) segregated by type and severity
- number of My issues in each project's leak period, for the first 15 (~) projects (chosen by "my" open issue volume)
- for each project, number of issues by type (technical feasibility must be validated with Atlas)
These sections disappear if I have no favorites.
This section overlaps with
MMF-389 and may move to it when that page is developed.
- Quality Gate
- Some metrics on the projects (ex: coverage) - may not make it in version 1
First n (5?) favorite issue filters, ordered by...?
- Groups and SCM Accounts