Fix Version/s: None
Even if it's not officially supported, existing Azure DevOps Services users are already using SonarQube, so we want to make official the support of Azure DevOps Services.
As a user, I expect to have a similar user experience as for Azure DevOps Server.
This means :
As a SQ instance admin:
- I am able to configure the connection with AzDO Services.
- I expect to be guided to properly configure my ADo connection.
- if I already have an Azure Devops integration configured, I expect to see a warning telling me that my config is incomplete for project onboarding.
As a SonarQube project admin:
- I expect that the onboarded project is automatically configured for PR decoration.
- I expect to be able to identify repositories that were already imported.
- I expect to have a link to the SonarQube project associated to this repo.
- I expect to be able to search repositories by name within an organisation.
- I expect to be able to distinguish two repositories with the same name but from different projects.
- I expect to be able to decorate PR (Quality Gate & comments)
- I expect to be able to configure the mono-repo feature (EE+)
We will not update the tutorial. Although the wording is not 100% correct, it's still good enough. ADO Services still supports the old build pipeline edition tool that is documented in the tutorial. As is, the tutorial allows a user to follow through and set up their analysis. Also, the documentation provides yaml examples for every steps of the pipeline setup.
We will instead add some notes on where to find yaml examples if needed.
Thanks to the Azure DevOps Server integration, Project onboarding, PR decoration and mono-repo support already are available.