Epic Name:BitBucket & SonarCloud
BitBucket Cloud is the ALM cloud solution provided by Atlassian. Many companies use BitBucket and expect a good integration with SonarQube (and in this context with SonarCloud if we talk about BitBucket Cloud). The problem is that we have only the authentication available on SonarCloud, but no other advanced features that would help the end-user. This is really a pity because Atlassian has developed the Connect Framework to make it very easy to contribute features to BitBucket Cloud from external services.
We want BitBucket Cloud users to have a smooth and perfectly integrated user experience with SonarCloud.
Here is the (non comprehensive) list of features we want to work on:
- Authentication with Bitbucket Cloud account
- Available thanks to the Bitbucket Auth plugin
- Offer a SonarCloud widget to display quality information on BitBucket Cloud dashboards
- Make it easier to configure build definitions for SonarCloud
- Have a consistent user experience for pull requests within BitBucket Cloud
- Onboard Bitbucket Cloud team members at organisation level in SonarCloud
- Link an organization to a team? Allow to search and add Bitbucket users even if they don't exist yet in SonarCloud?